The induction hobs are present in almost all homes where there is no gas supply.
Using induction hobs correctly is essential to be able to get the most out of them and to last longer in your kitchen since they are prone to damage in a short period of time; Unlike gas hobs, which are more durable, induction hobs come in different types, depending on their brand and price, so they will give you a few different features, depending on which one you choose. Not sure which one to choose? Do not worry! Keep reading that, shortly, we will answer the question of How to choose induction hobs correctly?
To choose an induction hob correctly, you will have to consider several important factors, since, thanks to these elements, your induction hobs will work in one way or another, which can benefit the way you cook, increasing the speed of coercion or expanding the capacity of space you will have to add more food within it.
Top 10 induction hobs
Tefal Everyday Induction Portable Hob, integrated timer, 6...Key Spec:
- Tefal's versatile high quality, portable ceramic hob with multi-cooking functions(User Manual- PDF can be found attached under Product Description)
- Black ceramic plate: durable, scratch-proof, heat-proof and easy to clean. Suitable for pots and pans with base size 12cm-25cm.It works with pots made of iron (cast...
- 2 hours integrated timer with LED display control panel. Clean the ceramic plate using a damp soft cloth
- 6 pre-set cooking functions (Manual, Heat Milk, Stew, Stir Fry, Deep Fry, Boil Water) and 9 power levels: from 450W to 2100W
- Only suitable for induction compliant pots and pans with a base size of 12cm-25cm
- Note: Do not operate on an extension cable where the combined power of the devices fitted exceeds 3.12KW
Cookology CIH602 60cm Induction Hob 4 Zone Cooktop, Ceramic...Key Spec:
- Best Selling Induction Hob on Amazon
- Touch controls, making the controls easier and more responsive
- Hob Zone Timer - Helps you stay in control when cooking
- Induction Technology: Heats and Cool almost instantly
- Fits a standard kitchen cut-out, making it easier for your electrician to install
IsEasy Portable Induction Hob 2100W Single Cooking Zone...Key Spec:
- ⏰【9 Level Power Settings& 8-hour Timer】You could quickly choose your desired power from 120 W to 2100 W by the sensor touch control, which meets your various...
- 🍳【Evenly Heating & Energy Saving】IsEasy single induction hob adopts electromagnetic cooking technology, the heat is evenly distributed and will cook quickly...
- 🔰【Safe and Efficient】 This portable induction hob has over heating protection and auto shut down function(it will auto shut off in 1 min when it couldn't...
- ✅【Portable Induction Cooker Design】The induction cooktop uses 220~240V 9.5-amp electrical outlet. Lightweight, portable induction cooktop makes handling and...
- 🛎️【Easy Maintenance and Warranty 】 Premium crystal glass surface ensures excellent wear resistance and easy cleaning after use; And we provide a 30-day...
AMZCHEF Single Induction Cooker, Ultra-thin Induction Hob...Key Spec:
- ⭐【Potable and Stylish Design】Black Frosted glass of induction cooker is attractive and stylish,being suitable for diverse styles of kitchen decoration.With...
- ⭐【Interchange between Temperature and Power Settings】With 3 hours timer,10 power settings between 300W to 2000W,10 temperature settings from 60 ℃ to 240...
- ⭐【Efficient and Convenient 】You can quickly choose your desired power from 300 W to 2000 W,which meets your various cooking needs.Meanwhile ,this cooktop with...
- ⭐【Safety Features】 Enjoy worry-free cooking with features such as child safety lock function(press lock Key into lock system；press and hold the lock Key 3...
- ⭐【Easy maintenance and warranty 】 AMZCHEF induction hobs are guaranteed for 24 months from the date of purchase. If you have any questions, please contact us....
Abode Double Induction Hob Portable Digital Touch Control...Key Spec:
- COMPACT & POWERFUL – This stylish portable induction hob fits neatly on the counter. Ideal when you’re short on space or need extra cooking room for entertaining...
- EASY TO USE – Quickly alternate between the 10 power settings using the touch controls and digital LED display. The safety child-lock feature avoids accidental use...
- LARGE COOKING SURFACE – A 20cm hob ring accommodates larger pans sizes and works with any pan suitable for induction cooking.
- INDUCTION TECHNOLOGY – Clever induction technology means quick heat-up and cool-down times. While the pan bases heat up, the hob surface stays cool. Quickly clean...
- MULTIPLE USES – Great for when you need extra cooking space for those big family gatherings, or to cook side dishes for your BBQ outside. Ideal for camping,...
- 1 YEAR GUARANTEE - This product comes with a free one year manufacturer guarantee.
Judge JEA90 Portable Induction Hob with Timer, Single...Key Spec:
- FAST, SAFE AND AS POWERFUL AS A FITTED HOB - induction cooking heats the pan not the air so high temperatures are reached almost instantly, and the surface remains...
- 10 HEAT SETTINGS FROM 60°-240°C WITH A TIMER - very easy to use with simple buttons, a clear LED display and a choice of high temperatures for fast boiling and...
- COMPACT, LIGHT AND PORTABLE - perfect as an extra countertop cooker or electric hotplate to keep dishes warm at the table and also ideal for students, anyone living...
- EASY TO CLEAN - because induction cooking heats the pans not the hob, the ceramic surface remains relatively cool so spilt food does not burn on and can be simply...
- 2 YEAR GUARANTEE BY JUDGE HOMEWARES - Judge has been trusted by families all over the world for its traditional family values, high performance products and...
SIA INDH75BL 75cm Black Touch Control 5 Zone Induction Hob...Key Spec:
- 9 Power Levels
- Child Safety Lock
- Timer / Minute Minder
- Product dimensions (mm): W750 x D520 x D62
- 5 Years Parts & 2 Years Labour Guarantee
VonShef Single Induction Hob – 2000W Portable Induction...Key Spec:
- FEED FAMILY & FRIENDS: Cook up a storm every time with your VonShef induction hob, a safe alternative to traditional stoves that heats up only when the pan is on the...
- POWERFUL & PORTABLE: Don’t be deceived by the slimline portable design – the plate features a hefty max output of 2000W! Suitable for induction pans with a base...
- TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR COOKING: Featuring a generous 10 heat settings from 60-240°C and a handy built-in timer, get into true head chef mode with your black solo...
- FAST & FUSS-FREE FEASTING: A great alternative to gas hobs, your induction hob heats the whole pan rather than the surface for effective results. Easily adjust with...
- THE VONSHEF PROMISE: All our products are backed by a minimum 2 year warranty, so you can be safe in the knowledge that if anything happens we're here for you. Use...
AMZCHEF Single Induction Hob, Portable Induction Hob, 10...Key Spec:
- 🍕 [Efficient and convenient]. The innovative induction technology heats the hotplate and your food in no time. The single induction cooker can be operated with 10...
- 🍲[Compatible with magnetic cookware and safety protection] The single induction hob is compatible with induction-ready cookware, including cast iron, iron,...
- 🍳 [High-quality and robust, easy to clean] The high quality black frosted glass surface ensures excellent wear resistance and is easy to clean after use, please...
- 🍟 [Many scenarios for hassle-free cooking]. Amzchef portable induction hob with its elegant design, easy storage and compact construction. Perfect for families,...
- 🍤 [Easy Repair Quality Assurance] We offer a 24-month warranty from the date of purchase. If you have any problems, please contact us. We will provide you with...
Bosch Serie 2 PUG61RAA5B Induction hob, 60 cm, BlackKey Spec:
- Plug & Play: plugs easily into the socket.
- PowerBoost: up to 50% more power for faster heating on your induction hob.
- QuickStart: start straight away and select the desired cooking level.
- The handy ChildLock locks the control panel to prevent accidental changes in settings.
- Induction: Fast, precise cooking, easy cleaning and low energy consumption.
Last update on 2023-10-26 / Affiliate links, Images and descriptions from Amazon Product Advertising
Advantages of induction hobs
Induction hobs special heat cookware using an electromagnetic field. This means that its power is more significant but that the glass barely heats up, so if any liquid is spilt, it does not burn, it does not stick, and subsequent cleaning is much easier.
Based on the above, when heated through the electromagnetic field, induction hobs are safer, and we cannot get burned if we put our hand on them. It is also impossible for the cloth you use to grab the pot, so the risk of fire is reduced. Thanks to easy handling and diversity in setting, powers are avoided that burn s annoying moments when frying chips oil, which can cause burns to the cook and those around him.
Cooking can be much easier thanks to an induction hob and the timers or screens that many offer to speed up and favour the cooking process. In addition, by not using gas, they are also safer and not so delicate in the event of a possible leak due to failure or simply due to confusion.
In summary, the advantages of induction hobs are:
- They take less time to heat up.
- Use less energy.
- They are safer, as they only heat the container while the glass remains cold.
- Easier to clean.
- They are programmable.
Although the outlay may be higher, and you can only cook with special ferromagnetic utensils to which heat is induced. In the long run, it is the most economical and beneficial option for you and your kitchen since you can save from 30% to 40% energy, being also the most sustainable option.
What should I consider before buying an induction hob?
To get a better understanding of this, we will present it to you in more detail below.
To choose one of the most suitable induction hobs for you, you must know the power they have, since, from here, you will determine the quality of temperature and operation that they will have.
Some induction hobs; Especially the cheapest ones, are usually small, and they do not have the necessary power to heat a wide variety of foods.
On the other hand, the most powerful induction hobs will heat any food or liquid you place without any problem.
The dimensions are essential in induction hobs, since if we follow the previous point, if the induction hobs are large, they may be more powerful, so they will have a greater capacity to cook the food you want.
Although the size is not necessarily related to the power and the price, in some cases, it does influence, since the larger the size, the higher the temperature capacity, allowing it to heat your dishes in a short time.
Some of the most modern induction hobs boil water in just a few minutes (between 5 to 10 minutes), something incredibly fast.
Space is on par with the dimensions of the induction hobs. If it has good size, you can add more dishes, pans, etc., so the preparation capacity will be greater.
This generally adds more value to induction hobs, causing them to cost more. However, other factors such as power and dimensions are also included.
Some induction hobs are more modern than others, so the more technology, the higher the price.
Not all induction hobs are the same, so if you are buying one, you should be careful about what type of induction hobs you will buy.
There are some that are basic, very basic, where they only have a small burner or stove in the upper part of the housing, these are simple, you just have to connect it to an electrical network and turn it on, and that’s it.
However, these induction hobs do not have enough power to heat large pans, so keep that in mind.
On the other hand, the temperature level will be very minimal, so do not expect it to heat as much as you think it can, for this, you will need larger induction hobs.
However, these modern induction hobs are more fragile than basic induction hobs. They are usually made of glass and tactile buttons, so they deserve a certain delicacy in this handling.
To better understand this, let’s remember a basic but essential point about induction hobs and how they work.
How do induction hobs work?
The induction hobs, operating with a plate which is heated; Thanks to the resistances that it has inside, later, the temperature must be regulated to reach the intensity necessary to cook, even, once the food is cooked, you can keep the level low so that they do not get cold or heat up even more.
All this is thanks to an internal thermostat that induction hobs have, allowing you to control it to your liking.
The vast majority of these induction hobs have a non-stick surface, preventing food from sticking or sliding on the hob, thus preventing food from remaining inside them.
Even so, this does not mean that you should not clean them. You should clean them frequently, especially when you cook foods like fish meat, those that give off fat.
How difficult is it to clean an induction hob?
The induction hobs are easy to clean, especially if they are small since they will need less handling to deal with their components, the larger or modern ones are more complicated to clean since you will have to detach them from the base area to be able to clean them.
Induction hob accessories
Induction hobs generally come with their own accessories; Depending on their type and brand, some of these accessories have a glass lid to cover it entirely and to better heat food.
Another accessory that they can bring with them is a mini oven, where you can cook with the food that needs to be baked.
Whatever the model of the induction hob, there will be no impediment to being able to cook perfectly in one of these appliances.
The induction hobs are very good; But everything will depend on the model and brand you want to choose, since not all will be the same and will not have the same power capacity, try to choose the one that best suits you and your budget.
Try to be smart with your choice and choose the one you consider to be the best for you.