f you are a handyman and you like to make endless arrangements, changes and remodelling in your home as well as if you have in it all you need to perform timely repairs, it is essential that you have an essential element. We are referring to a toolbox, to be able to store the ones you own.
English wrenches, screwdrivers, drills or hammers are some of the DIY tools that you can keep in that box. Thanks to them, you can not only keep them in order but also keep them properly. Sure, because you’ll get them free of dust, bumps, dirt …
If you still do not have the article that we have recommended, but you consider that you should acquire one to enjoy those and other advantages highlighted, read on. Next, we will let you know everything you need to know, both basic information for its acquisition and the best models of the market so that you always have the best tool available.
Tips for buying a toolbox
In order to make the purchase that concerns us in the best possible way, it is essential that you take into account a series of data. We are referring to the fact that it is essential that you know in what aspects you should look to find the right one, with the one that suits your needs. In particular, you must pay attention to the following characteristics:
- The size. Undoubtedly, the first aspect that you should pay special attention to is the dimensions of the toolbox. Of course, because it must allow you to keep all the ones you have at home, it must be suitable to be transported and it has to adjust to the free space that you have in your home to place it.
- The Resistance. It goes without saying that it is also essential that you certify that it is made of a material that guarantees its resistance. Keep in mind that you will have to support heavy elements inside, so it must be manufactured in such a way that it can stand without problems to those, especially when transported from one place to another.
- The internal organization that he owns. This factor is also essential to be able to keep your tools. And you must pay attention to what sections you have to choose one model or another since there are boxes that have the capacity for drills, screwdrivers and hammers, others that are only for a type of articles of those, others that do not have separations …
- The price, to be able to acquire the one that more and better fits your pocket.
The ease of transport that allows, the brand that endorses it or the characteristics of its handle, which should be comfortable and resistant, are other aspects in which you should look at yourself or yes to choose the model that will serve you the most Save and use your toolbox.
The best toolboxes on the market
Once you have clear the most important aspects to which you must pay attention in order to acquire the article in question, it is essential that you know what the market offers in that sense. In particular, we are referring to which are the best toolboxes available for sale, because perhaps that is what you need. Take note:
1. Tayg Toolbox
- Includes organiser tray and case.
- Two built-in organiser trays.
- Easy to open and to carry.
- Double metal closure and possibility of locking with a padlock (not included)
- Material: Polypropylene, and metal for closures.
Great value for money is, without a doubt, the one that defines this first model, which you can buy now in the Amazon online store for about 15 euros, approximately.
It is manufactured by the firm Tayg, includes both tray and interior case and is equipped with metal closures. To all the above we can add that it is versatile, weighing about 4.7 kilos and has a size of 50 x 26 x 26 centimetres.
The material that has been used to shape it is polypropylene (pp).
2. Art Plast 6700R
- Made of polypropylene, impact-resistant material, resistant to cold, bad weather, oils and solvents
- Equipped with high strength steel axle,
- Removable handle for safe transport
- Equipped with 2 porta-minuteria in lid and removable inner bowl
The second position in our ranking is made up of this other model that is among the tool boxes with a better value for money, since this round the 30 euros.
A cost that fits very well to what are its main hallmarks, among which we can highlight its size of 46 x 28 x 66.5 centimetres, which is made of plastic, which is equipped with wheels for transport more comfortable or that reaches an approximate weight of 4.3 kilos.
It can be used for both professional and domestic use, incorporates a tray in what is its upper structure and is considered to be really functional.
3. Mobile Toolbox
- Trail Box, divided into two large easy-to-separate modules.
- Main module includes organiser tray and case.
- Double metal closure and hole for locking with a padlock (not included).
- Dimensions. 470x290x630mm.
- Withstands 120kg.
In the case that you are looking for a box for your DIY parts wider than the previous ones and already with a professional air, do not forget to take into account the model that you have now in front. And, among other features, has two main sections for storing tools, rubber wheels with a metal shaft for easy transport and a size of 47 x 29 x 63 centimetres.
Of course, do not forget your extractable tray, which is equipped with two handles (transport and action) and weighing around 5 kilos. Its closures are made of aluminium and are made of plastic.
4. Stanley 16 inch Toolbox
- Innovative design, robust structure and large storage volume
- Top organiser lid for small parts storage
- Metal latches for longer life
- Geometric lock latches lock guarantee, enables smooth closing and opening
- Padlock eye enables toolbox to be locked
If you are looking for a cheap toolkit and that offers impeccable service, keep in mind this one in front of you. And it is that you can buy for about 11 euros.
What can be stressed about it? Features such as having a removable bag and organizer for small parts that are integrated into the lid, which is equipped with metal closures or has a size of 20 x 19.5 x 41 centimetres.
Its handle is ergonomic, it also has a removable inner tray and includes a hole for a padlock. It weighs around 1 kilo, has been made in plastic and can be found in the market in two other sizes (32 x 18.8 x 13.2 centimetres and 48.2 x 25.4 x 25 centimetres).
5. Stanley 1-92-905
- 2 removable organisers for storing small parts
- Metal latches for secure locking of toolbox
- Removable tote tray
- Fixed organiser for screwdriver bits
- Easy grip handle
Buying a Stanley toolbox is a wise choice because this firm specializes in such a class of devices. The model that you have now in front, is Jumbo type, has a removable tray and has another organizer for screws and small parts.
To all that we must add its metal clasps, its ergonomic handle and a size of 40.5 x 25.4 x 17.8 centimetres.
Its weight is around 1.2 kilos, it stands out for its comfort and is considered to be more than adequate to store all kinds of DIY tools that you have at home.
Remember that in this type of boxes comes the typical small tool, but if you want to have the complete pack, you will always have to complement it with a good drill or an electric screwdriver that makes your job a lot easier.
So far our ranking of the best toolboxes on the market, which have interesting features and an adjusted value. Is there one that has caught your attention and that you think may be what you need to keep all your DIY items?
Last update on 2021-10-20 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API