On these days, there are many people who, every morning use an orange juicer. And this season is when that type of fruit is in a better time and enjoys an unparalleled flavour. Therefore, we must take advantage of it to take it and provide the body with all the vitamins it needs. Drink fresh orange juice and coffee, check the best Nespresso coffee machines that we have compiled for you. is the best option.
In addition, another reason to resort to using a citrus juicer daily is that the juice obtained is great to improve the defences and avoid the cold press.
Two reasons for weight those cited that are in favour of your health, so do not hesitate to establish the habit day after day of breakfast that healthy drink. To be able to carry it out, you must not only buy oranges but also have a good orange juicer that allows you to obtain the juice quickly and easily.
Tips for buying a quality citrus juicer
It is true that in any store you can find manual models, however, if you decide to buy one of that type you will soon stop preparing juice because it will be more cumbersome and take longer than with an electric one. Therefore, based on that first consideration, go to your appliance store and assess certain aspects to find the ideal one, an electric one:
- Fundamental is that you see the power that was then based on it the process of preparing the natural juice will be faster.
- Of course, it is important that you see its quality and its finish because only then will you guarantee that you are buying a utensil that will last you a long time.
- Also check that you have an anti-drip system, to avoid that every time you prepare a juice there are spots to remove.
- Needless to say that it is essential that you consider how many people in your house will have a juice breakfast, since depending on the number you should choose a model that has more or less capacity in terms of deposit if you have it.
- In the same way, look at what is your method to squeeze the oranges, as there are some that have a pressure mechanism and others that work by arm. You must take it into account in order to buy the one that is easiest and most comfortable for you.
All these factors must be taken into account when buying a product of that type, but it is also vital that you analyze the criteria of people who already have one at home. For this reason, the list you have below will be useful for you. Specifically, it is a ranking of the best orange juicers according to consumers and also based on their value for money:
Comparison of the best citrus juicer
1. Zitruspresse 60 W Tristar
On the first position of the list is this model that you will be worth taking into account, which also enjoys great demand. It not only emphasizes its economic price, very economical but also includes two different types of cones to be able to squeeze different fruits such as orange, grapefruit, lemon and even lime. It has an anti-dust cover with anti-drip system and which is completely removable, for making it easier to clean.
To all that we would have to add its power of 60 watts, its weight of 1.1 kg and dimensions of 18 x 18 x 28.5 centimetres.
2. Princess 201851 Citrus Juicer
- Profession citrus juicer
- Powerful 160 W motor
- Aluminium cast iron lever requires minimal force to juice
- Easy to clean and features dishwasher safe parts
- Non sip feet and drip stop system
In case you want an orange juicer that is fast, effective and has a remarkable quality this is one of the most convincing of how many we are going to present. And it has the distinction of being semi-professional, hence its price goes up a little.
Other benefits that make clear that character that goes beyond the domestic sphere are these:
- Power of 160 watts
- Filter for pulp
- Anti-drip system
- Simple operation thanks to a kind of arm that is in charge of pressing the fruit
- Finished in stainless steel
- Weight of 3 kg
- Size 33 x 21.4 x 33.8 centimeters
3. Moulinex PC603D27 Citrus Press Juicer
- Powerful 100W Direct Drive Motor
- 3 Cones for All Types of Citrus
- Plastic Filter to Separate the Pulp From the Juice
- Non-slip Feet Ensures Proper Stability
- Anti-drip Function Prevents Spillage or Mess
Simple, effective and efficient. This is how we can define this other juicer that is backed by one of the best firms in terms of small household appliances is concerned: Moulinex. This is already a guarantee, but it is also attractive that it has some more than interesting technical characteristics:
- Rotation in two directions
- Automatic ignition system when the pressure is carried out
- Power of 100 watts
- Rubber feet to avoid sliding on the kitchen countertop
- Pulp filter
- Weight of 2.6 kg
- Size of 22.4 x 22.4 x 30 centimeters
4. Aicok Orange Juicer
- Gentle Press Squeeze - The humanized arm for gentle squeezing citrus fruit (freehand available); 2 sizes cones, the big cone for orange and grapefruits, the small one for lime and lemons.
- Powerful and Quiet - 85W powerful engine juice 4 oranges within 2 minutes silently, obtain maximum performance from each citrus fruit. Less than 40 decibels motor makes it possible to use at any time/place.
- Robust and Reliable - High strength stainless steel body; Anti-drip spout keep juice from pouring out; BPA Free, Non-slip suction feet; Overheating Proof System.
- Quick-Assemble & Easily to Clean - Easily assemble in simple steps. The detachable accessories are dishwasher safe.
- 24/7 Service - 30 days money back guarantee, 2 years warranty and lifetime service. Please feel free to contact us.
Aicok orange juicers are a benchmark in the market, hence in this list, we have included two. This one, which costs an average price, stands out in a special way for its ultra-quiet motor, a power of 85 watts, cover dust and direct flow. All this without forgetting that it has dimensions (
18.6 x 18.6 x 28.8 centimetres) and weight (1.6 kg) that make it a small household appliance with excellence.
5. Braun CJ3050 citrus press
- Special Features:Drip stop, direct serve
- Dishwasher Safe:Removable parts
- Product Type:Citrus press
Another cheap citrus juicer that is in high demand in the market. That is thanks not only to its cost, which is very good at Amazon but also because it has simple but very useful and attractive technical specifications:
- Power of 60 watts
- A deposit with a capacity of 350 millilitres
- Weight of 1.5 kg
- Dimensions of 13 x 22.9 x 14.5 centimeters
- Anti-drip system
To all that we should add that it has the advantage that you can put it without problems in the dishwasher to clean it.
6. Philips HR2738/01 Citrus Press
- Easily prepare delicious homemade citrus juice
- Includes 500ml juice jug
- No dripping with new spout design
- Removable parts are dishwasher safe
- Compact design needs minimal space to store
The most economic model of the list that you have in front is this, it is available in the Amazon online store. Precisely for that reason, it should be clear that it is very simple, but it has the basic benefits for those who want to find a cheap citrus juicer and allow them to have a good juice every morning.
It is endorsed by the prestigious Philips firm and its features include that it has a power of 25 watts, that its design is compact, as evidenced by its size (17.9 x 17.9 x 17.5 centimetres), and that it is made in plastic.
7. Sage 800CPUK the Citrus Press
- Patented juicing cone for all types of citrus.
- All juicing parts are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. Patented Dual Safety Switch: Will not allow the cone to spin until both the arm is lowered and sufficient pressure is placed on top of the cone
- Stainless steel filter provided, depending if you like a super smooth juice or one with a bit of texture.
- Ultra quiet motor makes this not only a beautiful appliance, but a beautiful appliance to use.
- Lever arm design ensures an even juicing across the entire fruit with no sticky fingers.
Sage 800CPUK is very similar to the previous model, which is for sale in the Amazon online store. Of the same, we can emphasize a robust body and some technical specifications that go totally chords to the economic value that it has. Thus, we must highlight its power of 110 watts, the corresponding anti-drip system, a body and a stainless steel nozzle and an arm that allows you to squeeze the fruit with absolute simplicity and effortlessly.
It should be added that it has a weight of 5.48 kg and a size of 3
18 x 45 x 20 cm.
8. VonShef Citrus Juicer
- Powerful 100W citrus juicer extracts the maximum amount of juice from limes, lemons, oranges and grapefruits with minimal waste - and in a fraction of the time it would take using a traditional manual fruit press or squeezer
- Features a pair of interchangeable cone attachments to accommodate different sizes of fruit as well as a pulp filter - enabling you to make juice just the way you like it - super smooth or with extra juicy bits
- Quiet and super-efficient, the 100W electric motor won't wake the neighbours up when you're making your morning glass of juice
- The anti-drip spout means you pour straight from the juicer into your glass with no mess or fuss, plus all parts are detachable for easy cleaning. Alternatively the integrated container can hold up to 1 litre of juice
- Available in sleek stainless steel with a matte black finish, the citrus juicer measures a compact W26 X D17.3 X H20.3cm. Manufacturer 2 Year Warranty
If you are looking for a professional citrus juicer because you love orange juices and you know you are going to use it a lot, this is an interesting alternative for you. We can emphasize that it has a higher price than the previous ones, precisely because its benefits are superior:
- Anti-drip and continuous discharge systems
- A solid arm that facilitates the pressure on the fruit
- Made of stainless steel
- Has a great power: 100 watts
- It weighs 2.7 kg and measures 17.3 x 26 x 20.3 centimetres
- It is removable
9. Russell Hobbs 22760-56 – juice makers
This other model is also very demanded and considered by users of orange juicers thanks to the great value for money that it has. And is that its value in online stores like Amazon is very low and fits perfectly to the characteristics that identify it, among which stand out its anti-drip nozzle, its two interchangeable cones, its stainless steel body, its automatic operation or the power of 60 watts.
In terms of appearance, its weight stands out at 1.2 kg and dimensions of 27.6 x 17.4 x 16.8 centimetres.
10. Breville RM-800CPXL Stainless-Steel Citrus Press
- This Certified Remanufactured product is tested & certified by Breville to look and work like-new. The product is backed by a 6 month warranty
- Powerful citrus press housed in professional-grade brushed stainless steel. Industrial strength, whisper-quiet motor; revolutionary active-arm system
- 1-size-fits-all juicing cone provides maximum juice extraction; drip-stop juice spout
- 1 coarse stainless steel filter; cord storage; dishwashe-safe parts
- Measures 7 by 16-1/2 inches; 6 month warranty
The list we wanted to close with the most expensive citrus juicer, but the one that guarantees a spectacular result and service since it is professional, hence its weight of 4.81 kg and its dimensions of 26.2 x 19.3 x 35.6 centimetres. It stands out for its power of 130 watts, its universal cone, its lid-clip to hold citrus fruits and even for its tray pick-drops.
And up to here our ranking of the best orange juicers in the market. Now it’s up to you to analyze the benefits of each one again, see your pocket and buy the one you like the most.
What is an orange juicer?
The orange juicer is a kitchen utensil that serves, as its name suggests, to squeeze the fruit. They are the most suitable for producing citrus juice such as lemon and orange, with the aim of eliminating the juice and maintaining its nutrients.
They are called juicers because they mimic human chewing. The process of this tool causes the resistant cell walls of the plant cell to break down.
What is the difference between an orange juicer and other juice makers?
Today, there are several types of equipment that allow you to create various juices. The centrifuge, multiprocessor, and blender are the most common.
The centrifuge is a fruit juicer that separates the liquid from the pulp. It is ideal for those who want to make the most varied juices, including the peels and seeds.
The multiprocessor is capable of shredding whole fruits and vegetables. While the blender grinds and mixes everything, liquid and pulp.
In common, these three machines are very practical for juicing harder fruits like apples, as well as greens and vegetables.
But when it comes to making citrus juice, these tools end up making the process more laborious and time consuming.
The juicer is still the most effective tool when juicing citrus fruits such as orange, lemon, and tangerine.
Whether it’s in the centrifuge, multiprocessor, or blender, it takes time and patience to make orange juice.
You will have to peel the entire orange and also remove the white part that is between the peel and the pulp. In the case of the blender, depending on your taste, you will still need to pass the juice through a strainer. That is, more work to do and to clean.
Already with the orange squeezer, the process is simple, faster and a natural, fresh juice with the preservation of nutrients is guaranteed.
Last update on 2022-05-27 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising