When it comes to shaping the DIY kit that you have at home, do not forget the saws, hammers or drills. And of course, we must not overlook the models of the electric screwdriver, which are an easy and quick way to screw any piece that is necessary. Yes, they allow doing this work without having to cause discomfort to the arm by turning and turning the manual tool.
Precisely to help you buy the best model of the market, if you do not have one yet, what we are going to do is introduce you from the aspects in which you should look to acquire it up to those that are now considered the most praised by experts and “handyman”
Tips for buying an electric screwdriver
As is logical, when you go to analyze the best tools of this type that are for sale, you will find a huge variety that can make you feel lost. In that case, do not worry. And is that in order to find the right one, with which it will adjust to your needs and the one that will allow you to perform the tasks that you have pending, you should pay attention to these technical specifications :
- The tips that it has . This is a fundamental aspect in which to pay attention when buying an electric screwdriver and is that it is essential that it has several tips to be able to work with different types of screws. The more points you have, the better, since this way you will avoid having to buy them on the other hand, making the usual economic outlay.
- The power . No less important is this criterion since it depends on the speed and ease of screwing.
- The autonomy of the battery . It is also another factor that you should not overlook when it comes to getting this tool. The more autonomy you have, the more time you can be using that often, without having to recharge it.
- The brand that supports the screwdriver is also a feature to be taken into account, because if you bet on a recognized one you will have the guarantee of buying a resistant and quality, as well as effective and 100% reliable.
- The price , so that it can adjust to the money that is planned to spend on the acquisition of this piece for DIY.
- The accessories included. And the more you contribute, the easier it will be to complete a multitude of tasks.
Comparison of the best electric screwdrivers
Once you have clear the aspects in which you should look at when selecting your tool, it is very useful to discover what are the best electric screwdrivers in the current market. And that is how, based on the opinions of individuals and experts, you will be able to know if among those is the one that adapts to what you need.
In particular, these are the most praised so far:
1. Einhell RT-SD Electric Screwdriver
Einhell RT-SD 3.6/2 Li Cordless...
- Includes practical metal storage tin
- Includes 32 piece bit box
- Seven torque settings
- Pivot joint also enables use as a straight screwdriver
- Robust metal gearbox
Flexible rotating handle, 32-piece case, 1.5 Ah lithium-ion battery and magnetic clamping are some of the main hallmarks of this other electric screwdriver, also endorsed by a prestigious firm.
However, to all that we must add its locking cartridge, which weighs 998 grams and has a size of 20.2 x 19.3 x 11 centimetres. All of these characteristics are very relevant, as is its powerful engine with a torque of 3.5 Nm, its seven tightening levels, 5.4 watts power or its locking system.
If you are interested, you can take it home for a good price.
2. Bosch PSR Select screwdriver
Bosch PSR Select Cordless Screwdriver...
- 3.6 V cordless screwdriver with 12 bits always at hand
- Superfast bit changes of 12 bits integrated in the rotatable box
- Strong 3.6 V engine powered by lithium-ion battery
- Integrated work light and battery charge and direction indicators
- Small and handy tool body
Acquiring a Bosch screwdriver in the market is a great success. It is because this brand is synonymous with safety, efficiency and reliability. Therefore, in this list, we have included in this fourth position another of its models, which has a price that is between 60 and 65 euros, approximately.
It includes a total of twelve different tips, has a system called EasySelect, which allows you to easily change those, and offers to screw up to 90 screws in a single load. Of course, this does not mean that other features should be overlooked, such as its easy handling, which weighs 500 grams, has an anti-vibration coating and has LED to work even in situations of poor visibility.
So you can decide if it’s what you need or not, keep in mind it is 3.6 V power, its carrying case or torque between 3.5 Nm and 4.5 Nm.
3. Defort DS-48N-LT Electric Screwdriver
If you are looking for a cheap electric screwdriver, this is, without a doubt, a model to keep in mind.
Of the same, we can emphasize benefits or technical specifications such as its weight of 358 grams, dimensions of 8 x 27 x 19 centimetres, rotating handle or power of 4.8 watts. That without forgetting its tip support, a battery charging time of 5 hours and presented with a total of four different tips.
4. Bosch IXO Electric Screwdriver
Bosch IXO Cordless Screwdriver with...
- Cordless screwdriver with forward/reverse operation
- Micro - USB charging system with reduced charging time of 3 hours
- Integrated spotlight or stray light option improves visibility of the work piece
- Direction and charge indication for convenience and easy use
- Powered by lithium ion technology with 15 percent more runtime versus previous model
The prestigious international firm Bosch is the one that comes to endorse this first model, which is available in the Amazon online store.
It has a 1.5 Ah battery, it is easily and quickly charged by Micro-USB port, it includes a total of ten tips and is presented with the Power Light system, thanks to which it can perform its functions even in areas of reduced visibility.
It is very light, it only weighs 300 grams, has an ergonomic design and its power is 54 watts. It has a size of 24 x 17 x 17 centimetres and its packaging is metallic.
For all that, it is a more than an interesting option for the relationship between quality and price.
5. TACKLIFE Electric Screwdriver
TACKLIFE Cordless Screwdriver, 4V MAX...
- 【High Performance and More Accessories】-Power screwdriver with 4V MAX voltage, which can improve...
- 【Ergonomic Handle and Adjustable Lights】-The ergonomic design handle fits your hand perfectly....
- 【Durable Use and Easy to Charge】-The 2.0Ah lithium-ion battery for long-lasting performance, you...
- 【Lightweight and Portable Design】-It is suitable for home and office use with the small size....
- 【Package Contents】-Tacklife SDP50DC electric screwdriver; Assortment of 30pcs driver bits and...
Our ranking of the best electric screwdrivers we will conclude with this model that is among the cheapest because its price does not exceed 25 euros.
Its size is 24 x 22 x 7 centimetres, the battery charging time ranges from 3 to 5 hours, it is easy to handle and its maximum touch is 4 Nm. Likewise, it is possible to highlight the power of 240 watts, approximate weight of 900 grams and that has been manufactured using aluminium, copper, iron and plastic. It is very accurate, its two Ni-Cd batteries are 2000 mAh and come with a briefcase.
Now, after all the information we have given you, it is time to analyze it well and to think what type of tool of that kind is suitable so that, based on the list offered, you can choose the one that best fits your needs. Take your time and decide for the best option, which allows you to perform the tasks you require and that, in addition, is consistent with the money you can spend.
If you are a lover of good tools, you can also read:
Last update on 2020-10-27 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API