If you are a true handyman and you like to have the best DIY tools that exist in the market, we recommend that you take into account the purchase of an inverter welder. Yes, because it will allow you to make welding of all kinds in the easiest and most comfortable way possible.
In particular, betting on the article that we recommend is to opt for one that, compared to traditional welders, has a long list of advantages. Which? Among others, it is much lighter, it consumes less energy, which allows a greater and better selection of power, which can be used simply.
For all that and many more benefits, you should consider buying an inverter welder. But, to make the decision, we will help you. Hence, then, we will put on the table the information you need about it. Take note.
Tips for buying an inverter welder
So that you can make the acquisition of the welder of this most suitable class, it is essential that you look at certain characteristics. We are referring to technical specifications that are what will allow you to get the one you require:
- The type. In this case, it is important that you be aware that there are several kinds of inverter welders. Exactly, we can determine the existence of two large models: the DC Inverter, which is small and weighs little, and the AC/DC Inverter, which are very reliable and is used for so-called TIG welding.
- Power. This feature is essential that you bear in mind so that you can get the tool that will allow you to perform the jobs you need with the best guarantees in results.
- The consumption, which will allow you to find the item that the welder is going to offer you to buy that does its job well and, in addition, makes a really efficient energy expenditure. This way your pocket will not suffer.
- The brand, so that it belongs to a company that guarantees the quality, efficiency and effectiveness of the tool.
- The price, so that it can be adapted to the money that you can afford without your economy being seriously damaged.
Of course, it will also be necessary to take into account the material with which you will use it if you are going to perform a domestic or professional task and even the security systems that you have. All in favour of finding the best possible model, which will also help you take into consideration what is cleanliness, ease of transport …
Comparison of the best inverter welders
Once you can already have clear the aspects in which you should pay attention when acquiring this tool, you will be interested in taking into consideration the information that we are going to offer you next. In particular, we are going to put on the table the best inverter welders that are currently on sale.
Ready to meet them? Here you have them:
2. Stanley 460180 inverter welder
The inverter welder that we now present is the most expensive in this ranking, but that is because it has a series of features of remarkable quality and significant versatility. A value that conforms to such notable specifications as a power of 4.2 kW, a weight of about 11 kilos and an immediate start system.
Of course, we must not overlook its dimensions of 21 x 39.5 x 23 centimetres, that it does not overheat or that it has a connection for extra light.
1. ARC Welder Inverter – Röhr
ARC Welder Inverter MMA 240V IGBT 160amp...
- 12 month warranty and free to call UK based...
- Auto hot start, anti stick, arc force...
- Scratch start, standard UK 3 pin 13 amp plug,...
- Comes with lots of accessories - earth clamp,...
One of the most expert firms in this type of articles is Metalworks that is in the first position of the table with this model. Of the same, that can be categorized as a cheap inverter. It should be noted that it has a range of current output between 30 and 160 A and a duty cycle of 60%.
It is an arc model with DC IGBT technology, it has a non-stick system, hot start and is also equipped with safety functions. With this last, we refer both to those that avoid overheating and to automatic protection against overcurrent.
Not to mention that it is portable, single-phase and forced arc.
3. Einhell BT-IW 100
Within the set of an economic inverter, welders are this third model, which is now on sale at Amazon.
Of this, we can also emphasize that it is powerful, that it has adjustable welding current without what are steps, that weighs about 5 kilos and that is identified by a size of 27 x 18 x 22 centimetres.
It is considered a versatile model, ideal for welding “handyman” at home and has the particularity that it is transported comfortably thanks to the handle that incorporates.
4. Metalworks TEC 200
Metalworks TEC 200 MMA...
- Light DC DC arc welding machine igbt....
- High capacity automatic einbrand with single,...
- In a practical case and accessories.
- Charging voltage 1PH 50/60 Hz Voltage...
Buying a Metalworks inverter welder is a great success because, as we told you before, this brand is synonymous with quality and efficiency. In this particular case, it must be emphasized that the model is identified as DC arc welding with IGBT technology, because it guarantees good performance and because it is protected against overheating and overloading.
Likewise, not to overlook that weighs 7 kilos, which has a size of 40.4 x 39 x 17.5 centimetres or a welder 200A.
It is equipped with a briefcase, it is considered a great alternative for DIY and works really easy. As far as price is concerned.
5. Stanley 460100
Our ranking will be closed with this other inverter welder that has in common with the number 2 that also belongs to the renowned Stanley brand. This you have in front, yes, it is somewhat cheaper you can buy on Amazon.
It is a 90 A arc welding equipment, it has IGBT technology, it allows a simple and comfortable work, it is ideal to work with steel and even iron and it is considered that it allows achieving really homogenous welding.
Broadly speaking, these can be said to be the main data you need to have at your disposal to carry out the purchase of the best inverter welder, which will allow you to perform the jobs you require quickly, easily, safely, reliably and without having to undertake a large energy expenditure.
What you have left now is to analyze all the information that we have given you, take into account what you need the welding equipment for and how much you can invest in your purchase. Based on all that, as well as the ranking that we have offered, you can take home the ideal model.
Last update on 2020-03-30 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API