Every time there are more people who, when it comes to being able to enjoy a desktop computer, make the decision to choose on the one hand what is the tower and on the other the screen itself. If you are precisely now in the process of that purchase, you will be interested in continuing reading. And, then, we will let you know the best PC monitor.
In particular, we will give you the tips to find the right one and then the comparison of those who have managed to become a true benchmark in the market, both for critics and for the opinions of consumers.
Tips for buying PC monitor
To be able to find the ideal monitor, it is necessary that, in the first place, you are very clear on what aspects or characteristics you should look at when buying it. In particular, we are referring to identity signs such as the following:
- Type of panel. First of all you must be very clear that there are three fundamental classes of panels: the IPS, which is based on LCD technology with different viewing angles and a good representation of colour; the TN, which is very economical, and the VA, which improves what the image quality is compared to the previous one.
- Size. It goes without saying that when buying PC monitors you have to take into account this other factor. In particular, you should know that it is ideal to have a size between 22 to 25 inches, although you can find even 27 inches.
- Resolution. Of course, you also need to pay attention to the resolution of the monitor, which is more than enough with 1080p if the size is between 22 and 25 inches mentioned. If it is 27 inches, it must have a higher resolution. In addition, in the market, you also already have UHD or 4K resolution if you want to invest more in your purchase and in the image quality.
- Brand. In the same way, you should not ignore the fixation on what is the brand that has manufactured and endorsed that screen, because it is the way to ensure that you are going to buy a quality product with all the guarantees.
In the price, you must also pay attention so that it can adapt to the money you can spend and your pocket does not suffer. Likewise, it is essential to pay attention to the ports and connections it offers or whether the speakers are integrated or not.
Comparison of the best PC monitors
Once you have been able to know in what aspects you have to look to buy this technological device, it is time to know which are the best PC monitors in the current market, based on the opinions of experts and users. In particular, these are the most praised of the moment:
1. BenQ GW2470HL Full HD PC Monitor
- Low blue light plus technology: Adjustable low blue light levels filters out hazardous blue light and keeps beneficial blue light for lasting...
- Full HD display: Enjoy crisp graphics with 1920 x 1080 resolution
- VA led panel: High native contrast ratio of 3000:1 for depth and definition and 178/178 wide viewing angle
- Slim bezel design: Minimize distractions and create a multi-panel configuration with slim bezel monitors
- HDMI connectivity: Add multimedia equipment for flexibility
The second position in our ranking is occupied by this other monitor, belonging to the renowned firm BenQ that has 23.8 inches.
Other signs of identity to highlight are its resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels, which includes Low Blue Light Plus technology, which is a VA Led panel and has a narrow bezel. To all that we must add that includes HDMI connectivity, which weighs 4.1 kilos and has a size of 55 x 19 x 42 centimetres.
2. LG 29WK500 Ultrawide IPS Monitor
- Note: UK plug is included separately inside the box. The UltraWide 21:9 aspect ratio makes movies and games more immersive than ever. Need to get...
- AMD Freesync offers high-end gaming without screen tearing or stuttering that occurs due to the difference between the GPU frame rate and the...
- Serious gaming features for serious gamers. Quickly optimize monitor settings to activate Black Stabilizer to reveal superior detail in dark...
- The sleek design of LG premium monitors is accentuated by the new ArcLine stand. The smooth curve of the base provides stability, assuring...
- This monitor, with 99% coverage of the sRGB spectrum, is a great solution for photographers, graphic designers or anyone looking for highly...
Another of the best monitors for PC in the market is this that you have now in front and that has the quality and the LG brand warranty. Of the same it is necessary to emphasize that it is ultrawide, that has 29 inches, that is a panel of type LED IPS and that its resolution is of 2560 x 1080 pixels. To all that we must add its response time of 5 ms, which includes FreeSync technology, to enjoy the screen without flickering, and has ultra-fast USB charging.
4.7 kilos is what weighs this screen that has dimensions of 76 x 14 x 40 centimetres and also includes HDMI type connection.
In the case that you consider that you may be interested, keep in mind that it is on sale in the Amazon online store.
3. HP 22w – LED PC Monitor 22 inch
- Sleek look, immersive view, give your desk a slim, sleek new addition; nearly borderless on three sides, the micro-edge designdelivers more...
- High quality from any angle, watch and enjoy your content in an elegant full HD, from any angle; panel active area 47.6 x 26.77 cm
- Contemporary connectivity, easily take full advantage of the full HD screen, with VGA and HDMI ports, this display makesconnecting your laptop or...
- 2 years warranty
IPS type is this screen, which has 22 inches and a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels and which guarantees a response time of 5 ms.
To all this, we must add its 178 viewing angles, which can be connected to both the PC and the laptop, which does not have a bezel and includes both HDMI and VGA ports. The frequency is 80 kHz, it weighs more than 3 kilos and its dimensions are 17.6 x 38 x 48.9 centimetres.
It is one of the best-selling PC monitors in the Amazon online store.
4. Samsung C27F390 Curved PC Monitor
- Immersive 1800R Curved Premium Quality Fast 4ms VA Panel
- HDMI and VGA connections
- AMD FreeSync: By dynamically syncing screen refresh rate with image frame rate, AMD FreeSync minimises stutter and ensures flawlessly smooth...
- Super slim curved panel: With an astonishingly slim 11.9 mm profile the solid curved panel is more than half as slim as previous curved-screen...
- Game mode instantly optimises screen colours and contrast for gaming to ensure you enjoy every scene at its best
The bronze medal is for this other curved monitor, endorsed by Samsung, which is LCD type, which has 27 inches and has a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels. Its viewing angle is 178°, its response time is 4 ms and includes both HDMI and VGA connection and 3.5 mm.
It weighs 4.4 kilos, has no built-in speaker and has dimensions of 62.2 x 24.7 x 46.2 centimetres.
5. ASUS VC239HE with IPS Eye care
- IPS technology with stunningly wide 178° viewing angles
- Embedded wall mount hole for multiple using scenario
- Exclusive GamePlus technology provides crosshair and timer gaming experience enhancement
- VESA Wall Mounting : 100x100mm
In the case that you are looking for a PC monitor that is cheap, you may find it appropriate that you have now before it is for sale. It is endorsed by the firm ASUS and has 23 inches. Its resolution is 1920 x 1080 pixels, it has an IPS type panel and its response time is 5 ms.
Also, we must also bear in mind that it is black, which includes an HDMI type connection and weighs 3.5 kilos. To all that we must add its dimensions of 8 x 52 x 42 centimetres.
6. HP 22F Silver/Black
- Built from lightweight, high-strength metal with a matte finish and high-polished resin, this ultra-slim display brings home a contemporary look...
- With its vivid IPS panel, this micro-edge display delivers ultra-wide viewing angles and crisp, clear picture quality; it's an expansive viewing...
- Experience the sharp, clear difference FHD resolution brings to all your content and thanks to AMD Free Sync, PC gaming is free of blur and lag;...
- No matter where you stand, an HP IPS monitor delivers clear, vivid images; IPS technology ensures image accuracy and consistency across the...
- 2 years warranty
Buying an HP monitor is a success because this firm is of quality. Therefore, in this list, there is a second model, of which we can highlight its 21.5 inches, which is IPS type or has a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels.
To all this, we must add its response time of 7 ms, that the screen is anti-reflective and that it has LED backlighting.
It weighs more than 2 kilos and its size is 49.78 x 3.52 x 30.16 centimetres. As far as price is concerned.
And here’s our list of the best PC monitors. Now is the time that, with all the information we have given you, you can make the best decision.
You may also be interested in this Samsung SSD.
Last update on 2021-05-09 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API