Besten provides a selection of the most popular results for Pine Tar For Horses, based on consumer ratings and value for money. If you are not satisfied with the results, you can use the search function to look for specific items. To make your search easier, you can also choose from among the popular search suggestions provided.
Gold Label Unisex's GLD0117 Stockholm Tar Thick, Clear,...
- An unadulterated natural antibacterial tar formed by the destructive distillation of the wood from trees of the pine family
- Helps maintain general hoof health
- Gold Label Stockholm Tar Thick
- Sport type: Equestrian
William Hunter Equestrian Lincoln Pine Tar Spray - 500ml -...
- A convenient way for applying natural Stockholm Tar to the hoof.
- Regular use will help keep the hoof hygienically clean thereby promoting optimum hoof health.
Lincoln Pine Tar Spray - 500ml
- A topical, antiseptic hoof dressing.
- Sourced & produced from pine trees.
- The inclusion of Stockholm tar provides an effective barrier against wet & damp.
- Protects stabled horses' hooves against the harmful effects of ammonia from urine-soaked bedding.
- Protects hooves and frogs when exposed to wet & mud.
- Regular use maintains healthy hooves.
- Economical and effective.
Carr & Day & Martin Vanner & Prest Stockholm Tar 455ml
- Seals, waterproofs and protects damaged areas of the hoof.
- Natural, thick vegetable tar maintains healthy frog, sole and wall of the hoof.
- Contains the antibacterial action of pine turpenes.
Gold Label GLD0114 Stockholm Tar Spray - Clear, Regular
- Convenient form of this useful substance
- Pressure spray ensures deeper penetration and better disinfection of the sole and frog
- Contains pine tar known for it's antibacterial and anti-fungal properties
Gold Label - Stockholm Tar Spray x 200 Ml
Carr, Day & Martin - Vanner & Prest Stockholm Horse Hoof Tar...
Lincoln Stockholm Tar in a Tub - 400g
- Sourced & produced from pine trees.
- Used traditionally by horse owners due to its effective antiseptic & waterproofing properties.
- Regular use keeps the frog, sole & wall of hoof healthy and free from problems.
- Acts to neutralise ammonia in urine when stood on stable bedding.
- Particularly effective during the wet winter months.
BICKMORE Pine Tar for Horse
- Effective treatment for quarter cracks, split hooves and hard frogs.
- Combats fungicidal and bacterial infections.
- Apply on the hoof wall below the coronary band. - As a hoof pack apply to the bottom of hoof prior to shoeing.
NAF Profeet Rock Hard
- Premium hoof hardener to strengthen soft soles
- Disinfects frogs prone to bacterial and fungal attack
- Protects brittle hooves
- Includes a brush for convienence
Disclaimer: Last update on 2024-02-21 / We may receive a commission if you make a purchase via the links on our site. This has no impact on the placement of the products on our site. Our website is part of amazon associates program - Amazon, Amazon Prime, the Amazon Logo and Amazon Prime Logo are registered trademarks of Amazon, Inc. or its affiliates.
1. The prices shown may have risen since the time we last updated them.
2. The actual price of the product on the seller’s site at the time of purchase will govern the sale.
3. It is not technically possible for the prices displayed above to be updated in real-time.
How to Choose the Best Pine Tar For Horses
Choosing the right Pine Tar For Horses can be a challenging task, but with the right information and research, you can make an informed decision. There are a number of factors to consider when choosing a Pine Tar For Horses, including its features, price, and overall quality. It's also important to consider the brand and customer reviews to make sure you are getting a product that meets your needs.