There are many people who like music and who enjoy it at every moment. Precisely because of that and because they want to hear it with the most authentic quality possible they may be interested in buying a record player.
This device for vinyl, which had been ostracized after the arrival of the CD and the online music platforms, now comes back strongly and there are several models that are for sale that are experiencing a great demand for being considered the best record players of the moment and for the sound quality they offer.
If you are thinking about buying one, read on. Then, to begin, we will let you know what you should look for to acquire one and then we will expose you those who have the most optimal reviews.
Tips for buying a record player
On sale, there are many record players that exist. Hence, we must be very clear on what aspects should be set to acquire one, which fits the tastes or preferences you have. Specifically, these are the criteria to consider:
- The base of the turntable is the first aspect to pay attention to. Be clear that is responsible for giving stability to this device so it has to be firm, resistant and must have a non-slip material to prevent it from falling from where it is placed easily.
- The transmission, which can be of three classes fundamentally: direct drive, which is silent and is suitable for when the turntable is used a lot; belt, which makes the model cheaper and soon lose the calibration; and of a pulley. This last type is identified because it spoils more easily, although it is undeniable that it is cheap and resistant.
- The plate, In this case, you have to opt for the heavier plates because they are more resistant and offer higher quality than the lighter ones.
- The arm, which can be of two types: automatic, activated by a button, and manual, which will require the person to place it on the vinyl with extreme precision and care.
The needle, the price, the brand that supports it, the accessories it includes and even the connections and speeds it offers are other criteria to consider when buying a turntable.
The best turntables
Once you have been able to be clear on what to look for to buy this device to listen to music, it is time to discover the best turntables in the current market for its value for money:
1. Denver VPL-120 Turquoise record player
- PORTABLE VINTAGE STYLE RECORD PLAYER - Vintage styled, stand-alone vinyl player. Easy portability with carry handle and easy to store when not in...
- USB RECORD PLAYER - connect to your PC using included USB cable and convert all your records using the supplied software. Convert records to MP3...
- RECORD PLAYER WITH SPEAKERS - Dynamic full range, front facing stereo speakers built in. Ready balanced tone arm, making it plug and play. Not...
- RCA OUT & AUX IN CONNECTIONS - rear phono / RCA out connection for connecting record player to your home stereo. AUX IN connection for connecting...
- WARRANTY - We offer our 1 year warranty and UK customer support via our dedicated UK warranty centre
You can buy now in the Amazon online store this model, which is presented with a marked vintage style.
It has three speeds, two stereo speakers, vinyl to mp3 recording, Bluetooth and SD card input. All this without forgetting that it also supports three sizes of vinyl ( 7/10/12 inches), which comes with an extra needle and weighs about 2.5 kilos.
Its dimensions are 35.4 x 26.5 x 11.3 centimetres and it has an RCA connection. Those who own it highlight its powerful sound and that allows music to be played in different ways.
2. DIGITNOW! Bluetooth Record Player
- Bluetooth Connection - Turntable with Bluetooth function. Playing music from external device wireless, such as moblie phone, laptop and other...
- 3-Speed Record Player - Belt-driven turntable fits for vinyl records at different speeds. 33 , 45, 78 RPM selectable. (Please note:Long press...
- USB/SD Encoding - Converts vinyl to USB flash drive/SD card directly in MP3 format. No PC or laptop required
- Traditional Music Playing - Cassette Player with eject and fast forward function. Aux in for connecting of other devices(CD,Ipod,Iphone etc)
- More Fuction - Built-in stereo speakers. Analog AM/FM stereo radio, LCD Screen with backlight, Earphone jack. With Dust Cover and 45RPM Adaptor
The second position in this ranking is occupied by this other model, which incorporates two speakers, which has three speeds and includes a headphone jack.
It has vintage aesthetics, allows to play music in different ways, gives the possibility of direct recording to USB and weighs 3.18 kilos. To all this, we must add that it has dimensions of 28 x 26 x 10 centimetres and that the quality of its sound stands out.
3. Sunstech PXR3 Turntable
- Rediscover your vinyl record collection - Premium three-speed turntable (33 1/3, 45, and 78 RPM) that plays every LP / record in your collection,...
- The centrepiece of your vinyl listening experience - 1/8- Inch Aux input to convert or playback from media sources; standard RCA outputs to...
- Room filling sound - On-board built in stereo speakers deliver punchy, crystal clear sound; no fuss, simply kick back and listen to your records
- Update your library - Convert tracks into digital files via USB onto your PC or Mac with the included ION audio EZ conversion software
- Everything you need - Protective dust cover, 45 adapter, and felt slipmat included
Those who are looking for a turntable of clear inspiration and ancient design will find in this other model the ideal one. It is wooden, includes two playback speeds (33 and 45 rpm)
In the same way, we must not overlook its two integrated speakers, which allows direct recording of the USB and is presented with remote control. Features that must be added that has several functions (random and repeat), which weighs 3 kilos and has a size of 36.5 x 37 x 11.8 centimetres.
If you are interested, at this time you can buy in the online store.
4. Prixton record players
In the event that you want a cheap turntable and that offers you good quality, keep this other model in mind, endorsed by the renowned firm Prixton. It has RCA, USB port and headphone jack.
It should be noted that it is presented with a vintage suitcase design, which includes two 3W speakers and that can be reproduced in three different speeds (33.3 / 45/78 RPM). It gives the possibility to record the vinyl in mp3, its needle is ceramic and weighs 3.4 kilos.
It allows you to listen to music in different ways, offers good sound and quality.
5. 1 by one record player
- Great Styling: Beautiful wooden appearance, protective dust cover, and convenient front panel with playback controls
- Vinyl to MP3 Recording: Transform audio from vinyl records into MP3 format files for later playback on your computer and mobile devices
- Selectable Speeds: 33, 45 and 78 RPM speed settings with included 45-RPM adaptor so you can play every vinyl in your collection
- Front facing Stereo Speakers: Full-spectrum sound to properly listen to both your vinyl records and MP3s using a USB key
- RCA Output: Easily connect your turntable to your own home sound system
In this list of devices to enjoy music and, fundamentally, through vinyls we could not stop including this other model.
It has three speeds, incorporates speakers, allows to play and record in mp3 and is presented with natural wood design. To all that we must add its RCA output and has dimensions of 33.4 x 12 x 34.5 centimetres.
It weighs 2.28 kilos and includes a spare needle.
6. MUSITREND Jukebox
- Well-made wooden record player-The natural wood box with brass style fittings gives it that old school look but with a modern vibe.Wood finish is...
- Vinyl-to-MP3 with PC Recording: With the enclosed software, you can record high quality MP3 audio from a vinyl record via USB cable to PC for...
- Easy to set up and operate-Our wood turn table vinyl player is a simple retro design record player. With Built-in stereo speakers, RCA output to...
- Wood suite case design, Perfect for a gift- The Jukebox can be closed up and carried like suitcase or stored safely without worry of getting...
- What You Get- Musitrend 3 Speed Wooden Turntable, box package, manual in English, 1 Replacement Stylus Needle and 12-month warranty and 24 hours...
This suitcase is presented with a suitcase design that reproduces in three speeds and includes two integrated speakers. It has RCA and headphone output, is lightweight due to its weight of 2.8 kilos and has a compact size of 17.5 x 8 x 16.5 centimetres.
It includes AutoSTOP function, has Bluetooth and USB and those who own it stand out both its sound quality and that it is very practical.
If you are interested, it is on sale from Amazon online store.
And here’s our list of the best turntables on the market. Now, check well all the information we have given you and, based on what you need, choose the model that you consider most appropriate to satisfy your melanomania.
Remember that you can listen to music in another way with Amazon Echo as well.
Last update on 2021-07-29 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API