The shoemakers Ikea have become one of the most sought after furniture by their customers. And they are very useful in any home. In particular, they are the best possible tool to be able to achieve that chaos does not reign in the house, as far as footwear is concerned, that is, that there are no shoes, slippers, boots and sandals distributed throughout the rooms, the living room, the bathroom. In this way, there will be order and that will help create a feeling of cleanliness and comfort.
However, buying a shoe rack is also necessary for other reasons: it prevents the footwear from being damaged by being where it should not be, it makes it easier to find the pair of shoes that you want at any time and, in addition, it helps to prevent the bad smell that can detach the shoes spread throughout the house.
Tips for buying a shoe rack
If after taking into account the advantages that this furniture brings, you are thinking about buying a shoemaker, it is important that you take into account several aspects before taking home the most successful, useful and effective:
- Of course, the first thing you should see is the money you can spend. So, if you can not invest too much, do not worry, there are many cheap cobblers that exist.
- In the same way, you have to see where you are going to place it, in order to bet on one that fits perfectly into that space, that is, that has the appropriate dimensions.
- In addition, you should think about how many pairs of shoes you will keep in it, in order to buy one with more or less size.
- Needless to say that it is essential that you take into account the style that prevails in the decoration of your home, in order to acquire one that does not clash with aesthetics and is a real “goop”.
These are the fundamental recommendations that you should take into account when buying a shoemaker but do not forget to check our list of the best cheap shoemakers in the market. It is a ranking made up of models that have a very affordable price and that, in addition, are effective and have a quality that is more than interesting:
1. Rayen 6035 Shoe Storage
- Extendible shoe rack
- Rayen’s shoe rack is made of high quality aluminium
- Rayen’s shoe rack measures 11.6 x 11.4 x 18.3 inches
- Rayen’s shoe rack can be extended and adjusted.
One of the models that more and better combine the quality and price of this ranking is this, ideal for those who want to buy a cheap shoemaker. And it costs very little.
What features or characteristics define it? The following:
- It is extensible since it can be expanded with the number of shelves that are needed at each moment.
- It has the particularity that it welcomes all types of footwear and sizes.
- It is made of aluminium.
- Its dimensions are 29.5 x 29 x 46.5 centimeters.
2. ASAB – Over Door White Shoe Rack
- EASY ACCESS TO ALL YOUR SHOES - If you're tired of looking into your pile of shoes every morning, then this shoe storage unit is the solution....
- SPACE SAVING SHOE RACK SHELF - You won't need a large wardrobe or bunch of extra floor space to fit in a large shoe storage unit; you just need...
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND EASY TO USE AND ASSEMBLE - the flat shoe rack is made up of three modular interlocking segments, each of which contains 12 pairs...
- STABLE - shoe racks storage with a sturdy and durable construction, metal bars and strong plastic sides. Stable fixed against doors, If you hang...
- HOLDS UP TO 12 PAIRS OF SHOES - Whether heeled shoes or sports shoes, there is enough space here. The ladies shoe rack or running shoe rack has...
Amazon store is where it is now for sale for very little money this piece of furniture, in the form of shelving, which is specially designed for those homes where the available space is very small. And it has the peculiarity that it hangs behind the door, in this way, you do not have to worry about finding space available for your location.
In addition to that, it stands out because it incorporates a total of twelve levels, it is installed in a simple way, it is resistant because it is made of plastic and steel and allows to store in perfect order a total of thirty-six pairs of shoes.
3. Shoe Storage Unit Direct Furniture Bellini
- Mulitiple Colours Shoe Racks Available
- 7 shelves
- Sturdy design
- 20+ Pair Storage Desgin
As its name suggests, this other furniture for shoes has a total of seven shelves, which can store between thirteen and fourteen pairs of shoes because it has dimensions of 108 x 55 x 36 centimetres.
It is available for sale at Amazon and stands out for its simple, discreet and modern appearance.
4. Expanding Shoe Rack Storage
- 2 level shoe rack that extends to store up to 12 pairs of shoes and short boots, Ideal for hallways, wardrobes, boot rooms and more
- Easy assembly: Put together in a few minutes - full instructions provided
- Long-Lasting: Powder-coated steel design for excellent durability
- Organise: Can hold from 6 to 12 pairs of shoes, Extendable from 62 to 117 cm to fit your space
- Contents: 1x COMPACTOR Shoe Rack, Extendable width, 6 to 12 Pairs, Epoxy Lacquered Steel, Size: 62/117 x 23 x H.35 cm, RAN3634
In the same line as the previous model, as far as price is concerned, this is because it costs little money at Amazon. Its price can already tell you that it is a very simple and basic cobbler. Specifically, we can highlight that it is extensible, that it can be adjusted to the needs of each user and that it consists of bars.
Its size is 110 x 22 x 34 centimetres, is endorsed by the firm Rangement & Cie and reaches a weight of 1.8 kilos.
5. Orolay Shoe Storage
- Shoe Storage Bench with Flip-drawer, Shoe Cabinet with Removable Cushioned Seat
- Two boards in flip-drawer are removable for setting distance due to different sizes shoes.
- Material: MDF/Chipboard/PU leather/Sponge/Plastic.
- Weight: 23.5kg. Load capacity: 120kg.
- Dimensions: 37.4" x 12.2" x 22.4" inches
The most expensive piece of furniture in the ranking that you have in front of you is this, and that is mainly due to the fact that it does not have large dimensions 94.5 x 30.5 x 57 centimetres but that does not prevent it from offering the possibility of saving an important number of shoes. And if that seems small, keep in mind that not only includes a drawer to save any other object, but also comes with a puff, to sit comfortably and put on the shoes.
6. SONGMICS DIY Shoe Rack Organiser
- Amazing storage capacity - Dimensions of each grid: 40 x 30 x 17 cm (W x D x H), storage capacity of each grid: 26.8 L. With 10 grids (total...
- Good stability - Made of high-quality PP plastic (sheet), durable ABS plastic (connector) and iron wire (flat edge), this storage cabinet is...
- Simple assembly - Easy to assemble and disassemble with few accessories and simple structure. With the provided accessories (if the required...
- Multiple uses - Not only can be placed anywhere in your house or office as a storage shelf to store clothes, shoes, toiletries etc., but also can...
- Easy to clean - Made of PP plastic, the sheet is waterproof, moisture-proof, anti-mildew and anti-dust. Only need to wipe it with wet cloth for...
This shoemaker belongs to the firm of Songmics. It comes in the form of a bookcase created with high-quality PP plastic and steel wire. It should be noted that it has a total of ten shelves, which is waterproof, offering absolute resistance to dust and moisture and that is easily cleaned.
From little money can be found now in the Amazon online store, with dimensions of 55 x 41.8 x 16.4 centimetres.
The people who have acquired it, in addition to all the above, stand out from this article that is very modern and elegant, that is assembled in a simple way and that allows you to make the most of the space.
7. FMD Shoe Cabinet | Oak
- Shoe cabinet with three compartments, for approx. 6 Pairs of shoes
- Made in Germany
- w/h/d 58,5 x 104,5 x 17,0 cm
- high resistant through melamin covered surface
- High quality product
In case you are looking for shoemakers, because you want to place yours at the entrance of the house, do not hesitate to consider this model of German origin, which is very practical, very modern and, above all, suitable for a space small, since it has a size of 58.5 x 104.5 x 17 centimetres.
The firm FMD is the one that has carried out the creation of this proposal, which also highlights its price on Amazon, which can accommodate six pairs of shoes and is covered with melamine, to avoid scratching easily.
8. Shoe Storage Redstone Rack
- Redstone beech laminated MDF shoe storage cabinet
- Size: 83cm (w) x 34cm (l) x 90cm (h)
- 4 shelves + 1 drawer. Stores 16 shoes
- Multi-purpose use as shoe cupboard or storage cabinet. Supplied flat pack
- Drawer: 75 (w) x 30 (l) x 8cm (h). Shelves: 80 (w) x 30 (l) x 15cm (h)
One of the most expensive models you’ll find on our list is this, which can be purchased for very little. However, despite that feature could not miss in this ranking because it has remarkable quality.
What can we highlight about him, according to the opinions of the users who already have it at home? The following benefits or identity signs:
- It belongs to the firm Redstone.
- It weighs 29 kilos and has a size of 98 x 48 x 18 centimetres.
- It is very modern, original and elegant, thanks to a design composed of different numbers in different sizes.
- It incorporates four shelves, which makes it possible to accommodate a maximum of 16 pairs of shoes.
- It can be hung on the wall if desired.
- It has a great resistance
9. Zeller 13127 Pine 3 Shelves
- Shoe rack with 3 Shelves
- Natural finish pine
- Quick and easy self-assembly
- Made of natural pine
If the previous one was the most expensive of all the models that we present to you, this is the cheapest of the ten. Therefore, those who are thinking of buying a cheap shoemaker will find in this the perfect one.
It should also be noted that it is made of natural pine, which has a size of 80 x 26 x 49.5 centimetres and consists of three shelves, in each of which two or three pairs of shoes can be placed.
10. Compactor Angela Over the Door Hanging Shoe Rack
- Over door, vertical design shoe holder providing instant storage for up to 18 pairs of shoes, Ideal for organising all your trainers, pumps and...
- Easy assembly: No nails or screws - simply hang on any door in the house, Suitable for doors up to 4.5 cm thick
- Durability: Powder-coated steel and ABS design for excellent strength and sturdiness
- Organise: Keep all your pairs of shoes together, Use every inch of storage space in your rooms
- Contents: 1 x COMPACTOR Over-Door Shoe Rack, Angela Range, Vertical, 18 Pairs, Powder coated steel and ABS, Black, Size: 68 x 16.5 x H.155 cm,...
With this list of the best cheap shoe racks in the current market, we want to close with this model, which also offers great value for money. It must be emphasized that it costs very little, that it is installed behind the door, so that an important amount of space is saved, and that its structure composed of hooks allows storing in perfect order a total of eighteen pairs of shoes.
It has dimensions of 68 x 155 x 16.5 centimetres, weighs 2 kilos and has the advantage that it is not only easy to assemble but also to place.
Thanks to these models of shoemakers that we have presented you, you have no excuse to have your shoes and shoes distributed throughout the house. And is that you can get a perfect order of your footwear with any of these shoemakers and without having to invest a lot of money. So do not leave it anymore. Look carefully at the characteristics of each one, read the tips that you must take into account to choose a piece of furniture of that type and buy it.
Last update on 2021-10-20 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API