You hate ironing, it is the domestic task that you like the least and that you always avoid doing. However, the attempt to “sneak” the only thing that brings with it is that when you find yourself with an endless pile of ironing clothes. In this case, you will be happy if you have one steam generator iron at home.
How can you manage to undertake this work in a less “traumatic” way? Very simple, leaving aside the plates to go to one of the many steam generator irons that already exist in the market. Yes, as you are hearing it. These are much more complete devices that in recent years have experienced remarkable growth due to the set of advantages that they bring with them:
- They heat more quickly and have remarkable power, so they allow ironing more easily.
- Precisely because they facilitate the process they achieve that the people who use them take less time to undertake this task.
- Of course, we must not overlook that often have specific systems to avoid having to make an effort to remove wrinkles in conflicting areas of garments.
These three main benefits can tell you why buying a steam generator is the best option for many people like you.
Tips for buying a steam generator Iron
If after reading your benefits you have convinced yourself, it is important that you acquire it taking into account previously some recommendations:
- The first and most important is that you have clear that they have a higher price than any other iron so look how much you can invest and opt for a model that suits your pocket.
- Vital is also to check what is the deposit you have because based on it will facilitate you being ironing more or less time.
- Decántate for one that has a good balance between weight and size, to make it more comfortable work.
- Fundamental is that you notice the pressure that it has. In particular, the advisable thing is that, at least, it has between 3.5 and 4 bars.
Also consider the characteristics that it has in terms of steam, the security systems that it incorporates and even the time it takes to warm up. In this way, you will achieve an ideal model for your needs.
However, in the process of acquiring your article, it will also be useful for you to consult our list of the best steam generator irons. A ranking that we have developed taking into account three fundamental factors: quality, consumer opinions and price.
Best selling steam generators iron
1. Decen Steam Generator iron
The first position in our ranking is occupied by this other model, which has a tank with capacity for 2 litres, which includes an anti-limescale solution, which shuts off automatically after eight minutes without being used and which has a ceramic sole that is very resistant to scratches.
No less relevant is that it comes with a steam output of 130 g / minute of continuous steam, 5.3 bar of pressure, dial with temperature control and an approximate weight of 3.7 kilos.
You may also be interested in its 2,200-watt power, dimensions of 38.4 x 25 x 29 centimetres, its vertical steam system or two useful functions: ECO and self-cleaning.
2. Polti La Vaporella XT100C, Steam generator
- Innovative boiler with no calc long life boiler technology: prevents the negative effects of limescale for a longer life without maintenance;
- Innovative 360° fluid Curve technology soleplate: perfect results, excellent smoothness, optimal steam distribution, rounded shape for...
- Steam pulse function 500g: intermittent steam for easier and faster ironing; ideal for ironing vertically
- 6 preset ironing programs: universal for ironing all types of fabric and turbo for the most stubborn creases
- High pressure iron: boiler up to 7.5 BAR and pump 15 BAR.(*Warranty on the boiler system (solenoid valve/boiler/inlet connection), only valid if...
If you already indicated with the Rowenta model, now we repeat it with this: buy a Polti steam generator iron is a success, because the brand has a great experience, because their products are quality and because they allow getting some finishes really perfect.
This article that we present, has a very low price in online stores like Amazon, it stands out because it has really attractive features:
- The pressure of 5.5 bars.
- Continuous steam of 150 g / min.
- Unlimited autonomy.
- Eco function that saves more than 20% in consumption, thanks to the automatic regulation of both temperature and vapour pressure.
- Water tank with a capacity of 1.2 litres.
- Power of 2050 volts.
- Professional result
- System of auto shut down.
- 5 selection programs.
3. Tefal GV9071 Pro Express Steam Generator
- The GV9071's spiral protect and removable scale collector prevent staining and limescale build-up for outstanding ironing results, fast
- This steam generator's smart technology provides the optimal balance of heat and steam for every fabric at the touch of a button
- The GV9071 has up to 7.5 bars of high pressure steam, plus 500 g/min steam boost for efficient and outstanding results
- +33% extra glide** for faster ironing, 1.6 L removable water tank for easy refilling, plus safety lock and easy cord
- The GV9071's patented removable scale collector collects up to 10 times* more scale particles for long lasting steam performance and effortless...
The fact that it is heated quickly, that it has an anti-scale filter or that it has a 1.8-litre water tank that is extractable are some of the main aspects that stand out for those who already have this ironing centre at home, is for sale on Amazon.
However, do not forget that it has a power of 2,200 watts, 5 bars of pressure and continuous steam flow of 120 g / min.
4. Solac CVG9901 Dry & Steam
If you are clear that you can not invest a lot of money in buying a steam generator iron, but that you need it in an unquestionable way at home, this is what you need, since it is for sale on Amazon for little money. It is defined by being compact and by having a sensor thanks to which the steam is activated by an automatic hand when it comes into contact with the hand. But there is still more because it has a security and disconnection system after several minutes without using it and allows energy savings up to 45% thanks to its ECO mode.
All this without forgetting that it has a power of 2,400 watts, a steam flow of 60 g / min and ergonomic design.
5. Rowenta (TEFAL) DG7510 Compact
A Rowenta steam generator iron like this is a successful bet because this firm is one of the most outstanding in this sector. In addition, the one you have now in front has the advantage of being the cheapest of how many we are going to present: See online offer.
- Of the same it is necessary to emphasize the following signs of identity:
- 5 pressure bars.
- An anti-scale system, to prevent it from being damaged by the lime that the water carries.
- 100 g / min of continuous steam, which is distributed much better thanks to its sole of 400 microholes.
- A tank with a capacity of 1.2 litres.
- A power of 2,200 watts.
- The security system of auto turns off.
6. Rowenta Silence Steam Extreme
The bronze medal of this list of the best ironing centres is for this, which has a power of 2,400 W, a heat stroke of 420 g / minute and 6.5 bars. Features that must be added the tank 1.4 litres which is made of stainless steel, which is very quiet and has a certificate of energy efficiency type.
It has continuous steam of 120 g / minute, includes the ECO function that allows to save up to 25% of energy and heats up quickly in just 2 minutes.
5.4 kilos is the weight of this centre, which has a size of 38 x 26 x 30 centimetres and which includes a protection system regarding overheating. If you are interested, it is for sale in the Amazon online store.
7. Bosch TDS6040 Series 6
If you are looking for a steam generator iron with good value for money, you may be interested in this model from the prestigious Bosch firm. It is identified by its power of 2,400 W, its 5.8 bar, it’s ECO function or its powerful steam pressure with three shots of up to 380 g /minute.
It has a scratch-resistant sole, includes a system that cleans the steam generator and the iron at the same time, has a SecureLock security system and weighs 4.7 kilograms.
Its dimensions of 40.5 x 24.5 x 28.5 centimetres and its capacity of 1.3 litres are other features of this article.
8. Philips Perfect Care Elite Steam Generator
- Powerful and convenient: Ideal for medium family basket loads, ideal for thick fabrics and better results
- 2 x more steam than an iron with 135 g/min continuous steam and 470 g steam boost, for faster and easier deep crease removal
- No burns and no temperature settings required thanks to OptimalTEMP technology
- Iron everything from jeans to silk without adjusting the temperature
- Easy Fill and quick start: 1.8 Litre detachable water tank and quick 2 minutes steam ready heat up time
If in the previous ranking article we had a Philips model, in the penultimate we present another of the same firm, with a slightly higher price. Precisely this is because it has 6.5 bars, a water tank of 1.8 litres, two minutes as heating time, a continuous stream of 120 g / min and a power of 2,400 W.
9. Morphy Richards Jet Steam Generator Iron
- Durable stainless steel soleplate effectively removes creases
- 100g high level steam output to help you get through your ironing pile with ease
- Large 1L detachable water tank so you spend less time refilling
- Water spray to help you tackle those extra tough creases quickly
- Replaceable anti-scale cartridge to help prolong the life of the product power cord length: 1.8m
One of the most economical models on the list is this one. However, that does not prevent you from having interesting features, such as these that we will inform you about below:
- A water tank of 1 litre.
- Power of 1540 watts.
- Steam stroke of 120 g / min.
- An anti-scale system that works automatically.
- ECO function, to reduce the consumption it performs.
10. Tefal Master Precision 360 IT6540G0 Upright
- This garment/clothes Steamer has a 360° rotating hanger helps you remove creases and refresh clothes efficiently – no ironing board needed
- The IT6540 master precision delivers a precision shot of concentrated steam removes stubborn creases in hard-to-reach areas with ease
- The master precision has a fast heat-up time – ready to use in 45 seconds, it’s ideal for a last-minute garment press or refresh. Extra large...
- A foot-operated on/off pedal allows comfortable and safe Handling – no need to bend over, the telescopic pole adjusts to a height that suits...
- A 2.5L water tank (removable for easy refilling) allows up to 80 minutes’ steaming for intensive sessions
The main hallmark of this other model that we have decided to include in the list of the best steam generator irons is that it is a vertical article, that is, it removes wrinkles in that position. It is one of the most used clothing store plates. However, it also has another series of interesting technical properties such as these:
- A water tank of 2.5 litres.
- Descaling valve.
- Steam production of 40 g / min.
- Power of 1,500 watts.
- Unlimited autonomy.
However, it should not be overlooked its price, and that incorporates various accessories, such as support for hangers, protective glove or tensioner for what are pants.
Ten proposals are those that we have presented, the best in the current market according to consumers. Now you only have to choose the one you are looking for, based on your needs and your economic capacity.
If you are interested in cleaning products, you may also be interested in seeing the best high-pressure washers or the best bagless vacuum cleaners in the market.
Last update on 2021-10-20 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API