Modern TVs have evolved in such a surprising way that in order to make the right choice you need to be well informed because they are already devices that we can surf the internet and even connect them to social networks.
So, in addition to entertainment, TV has become another window to the world, so choosing the right model is essential.
The best TVs in size and quality
Whatever you love to watch, whether it’s using a Blu-ray player, watching your favourite TV series or being a fan of video games, we suggest you to see our selection of the best TVs you can find on the Bulgarian market without spending too much money.
32 inch TVs
32-inch TVs are suitable for rooms where you need to be close to the TV. The 32 inch TV has become the standard size for a bedroom or kitchen. Currently, a wide variety of models are available on the market with different specifications and prices. Here are some of the best 32 inch smart TVs in terms of quality and price, so it’s easier to choose from many models on the market.
32 inch Samsung Smart LED UE32M5520 TV
- Enjoy crisp and clear Full HD picture quality with vibrant images, delivered through Wide Colour Enhancer technology
- Easily browse content and control your TV from your mobile.
- Discover easy access to all your content and connected devices from one place through Samsung's intuitive 2017 Smart Hub.
- Play world famous streaming and PC games on your TV with cloud gaming.
- Sound Output (RMS): 20W
This model has great picture quality as well as a fast user interface.
32-inch Samsung TV is accompanied by a USB port, two digital tuners for terrestrial and cable TV DVB-C DVB-T2, two HDMI slots and Wi-Fi connectivity.
This model has a powerful processor so you can watch videos and movies online without any saturation.
It should be noted that this TV has a Dolby Digital Plus audio system with two 10 watt speakers. To be honest, these are not very powerful speakers, but this should not bother most buyers as it is one of the highest quality 32 “Full HD TVs available.
Anyone who wants to keep up with a 32-inch TV needs to know that this model is not a let-down.
32 inch LG LED Smart 32LM630BPLA.AEK
- Enjoy entertainment in stunning detail and Generating fives times the resolution of standard definition, resolution 1366 x 768 delivers...
- To support the advanced picture processing required for bright, sharp images there are 4 cores of processing power available for a fast and...
- With active HDR adapting scene by scene to deliver image Mastering with pinpoint picture reproduction, LG TVs can offer the best picture visuals...
- Good quality software creates a surround sound effect producing virtual audio channels for broadcast and digital programmes, Surround your senses...
If you’re looking for a smart TV for yourself or your kids, this model is perfect for small to medium-sized rooms. Introducing the LG LED Smart LG 32LM630BPLA.AEK, very good value for money TV.
In fact, it is a smart TV with a quality picture and many modern features that help the model to be a worthy competitor in the market.
It has a Smart TV webOS operating system that provides ease of use for the user interface. There are 3 HDMI slots, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 2 x USB as well as DVB-C, DVB-S, DVB-S2, DVB-T, DVB-T2 tuners thanks to which you can save a receiver.
The model offers features such as voice commands and Magic zoom, through which you can magnify the desired part of the screen without stopping the movie.
In terms of sound, this TV has two 5-watt speakers as well as technologies such as Clear Voice III for noise reduction and Virtual Surround Plus for a better experience!
43 inch TVs
Choosing the best 43 inches smart TV can be a difficult task. Different models offer similar features, so you should take the time to compare at least a few models.
Fun and good screen time are essential. The pleasure of watching a good action movie or the incredible experience of playing your favourite football team is enough reasons to buy a 43-inch TV.
So here are some non-release models. However, choosing a TV is something personal, if you want an even larger screen size, see our selection of 55 inch TVs below.
43 inch LG Smart LED 43UM7100PLB TV
- Ultra HD 4K resolution is four times that of full HD producing brilliant clarity and vivid details that amaze, even when viewed up close
- With active HDR adapting scene by scene to deliver image mastering with pinpoint picture reproduction, LG TVs can offer the ideal picture visuals...
- This sound technology creates seven virtual channels which produce the multi channel ultra surround effect and your senses are surrounded by...
- Alexa Built-in; find information and control smart home devices by speaking into your LG Magic Remote (purchased separately) or use your Amazon...
- To support the picture processing required for bright, sharp images there are four cores of processing power available for a fast and powerful...
The LG Smart LED 43UM7100PLB is a high-performance TV. It has a stylish design thanks to which looks good on both the TV cabinet and the wall.
This 43 inch TV has high picture quality thanks to 4K resolution and HDR10, HLG. It should be noted that LG has also made good sound by adding 2 x 20-watt speakers and Dolby Digital, Ultra Surround, DTS Decoder and more.
It has 3 HDMI ports, 2 USB with write function, one optical output, LAN and WiFi connection. It also includes quite a variety of tuners that are always useful: DVB-T2, DVB-C, DVB-S2, DVB-T, DVB-S.
Using ThinQ, you will be able to control other smart devices in your home.
Samsung QLED Smart Q60R 43 inch TV
- UHD Processor
- HDR10, HDR10+, HLG Support
- 3 x HDMI/ 2 x USB
- Built-In Wi-Fi & Ethernet Connectivity
- Works with the Google Assistant & Alexa
Samsung’s 43 inches smart TV offers both voice assistant and smart home control thanks to the SmartThings QLED feature. Another of its strengths is that you will no longer see these nasty hanging cables as you can connect and store them on the back of this TV.
As for picture quality, with this model, you will be able to find thousands of colours and see every little detail on the screen. This is thanks to features like Ultra HD resolution at 3840 x 2160 resolution, four times the pixels of Full HD TVs. Also Dynamic Crystal Color and HDR technologies contribute to the crystal and deep picture that this TV offers.
In addition, it comes with Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity, an audio system with 2 x 20-watt speakers and a Multiroom Link, Dolby Digital Plus.
With this smart TV, you can access applications and content in the fastest and most convenient way.
We have to say that you will find a TV of the same size at a lower price, but there is definitely no way it can offer quality like this.
55 inch TVs
We continue our list of 55-inch models. This size is increasingly preferred by consumers, which may be due to the fact that prices have fallen quite recently.
The good thing about a 55-inch smart TV is that it is becoming a popular size, so manufacturers are putting the best technology and functionality in this size.
55 inch LG Smart OLED OLED55C9 TV
- Bluetooth: Y
- Energy Class: A
- Remote included: Magic Remote
- Resolution:: 4K Ultra HD (3840 x 2160)
- Screen Mirroring: N
The LG OLED 55C9 is a TV that can’t miss our list of the best TVs. It has deep saturated colours and the darkest black you have seen.
The new second-generation A9 smart processor analyzes and optimizes image and sound quality thanks to its Image IA and AI Sound system. Dolby Vision HDR technology and Dolby Atmos optimized sound are available.
The user interface is WebOS 4.5, which is easy to manage, fast and secure. The ThinQ Artificial Intelligence system is also available to give you an incredible experience using Google Assistant and Alexa. And with Google home, you can connect your TV to your home’s smart switchboard.
This OLED TV is compatible with Dolby Vision and HLG HDR formats. Offers Dolby Surround sound and 40W speakers for the optimum audiovisual experience.
You will surely find a good application for WiFi 802.11 and Bluetooth 5.0.
The integrated DVB-C, DVB-S, DVB-S, DVB-S2, DVB-T, DVB-T2 tuners are just a few of the features that this TV offers. On the back, you will also find LAN input, 4 HDMI slots, 3 x USB, one optical output, headphone output.
The kit also includes a Magic remote, power cord and instructions.
Samsung Smart QLED 55 inch RU8000 TV
- GAME ENHANCER: stay one step ahead of the competition with picture and sound that adapts as fast as you game.
- DYNAMIC CRYSTAL COLOUR: discover crystal clear, lifelike colour. With more than one billion colours, experience picture-perfect results.
- TRUE 4K COLOUR AND CLARITY: don't settle for anything less than the pure colours, sharp contrast and brightness delivered by the latest 4K...
- SMART HUB: get access to the largest collection of 4K content and all your catch up TV apps including Apple TV, BT Sport and NOW TV apps, only on...
- WHAT'S IN THE BOX: Samsung RU8000 TV, Samsung Smart Control remote control with batteries, VESA wall mount support, user manual, power cable.
As Samsung is a proven leader in TV production, the continued development of its products is one of the reasons for the emergence of QLED technology. Quality similar to OLED but with a different type of work.
In addition to the good technological quality of this TV, the manufacturer also tried to create an impressive design. The frame around the screen is almost imperceptible, which makes us focus on the picture.
Enjoy a crystal picture thanks to HDR 10+ technology that is HLG compatible.
The screen resolution is 3840 × 2160 pixels, which offers very high brightness that is lower on OLED TVs.
The main wireless connections are Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, while cable you can find 4 x HDMI slots, 3 x USB, 1 x RF, 1 x RJ-45, 1 x S / PDIF and CI + slot.
The TV includes a good audio system supporting Dolby Digital Plus and 60W total speaker power.
65 inch TVs
A 65-inch smart TV that offers incredible picture quality, more detail and unique experience is what many people are after.
Thanks to technological advances, this is now possible and accessible to a large number of consumers.
That’s why we’ve also added a section with 65 inch smart TVs to suit the part of you who have decided to buy just this size.
Samsung 65 inch Samsung TV, curved screen 65RU7300
- Enjoy a wide range of colour fine-tuned to deliver a vibrant picture
- Samsung's Ultra Slim Array dynamically fine tunes the deepness of the blacks, to the brightness of the whites, for a picture with sensational...
- The natural flow of the TV's curve and surprisingly slim bezel brings a new level of sophistication to TV design
- Our simple on-screen guide is an easy way to find streaming content and live TV shows.
- Now for the first time ever, you can buy, rent, and watch the newest movies, plus subscribe to and watch Apple TV channels on your Samsung UHD TV...
This one has a screen with Ultra HD resolution that gives perfect picture quality. In addition, it offers vibrant and intense colours, but at the same time, they do not lose their realism.
Typically, there is a Smart Hub, which gives you a convenient way to organize your content, and with just a touch of a button on the remote, you will have access to apps, games photos and more.
The sound is another of its good features, equipped with 2 speakers with a total power of 20 W, which is sufficient for daily use.
Its screen has 3840 x 2160 resolution and HDR 10+ technology for a clearer, more beautiful picture. In addition to the picture quality, the following technologies are available: Contrast Enhancer, PurColor UHD Dimming, UHD Engine, Natural Mode Support, Movie mode
If you are looking for a large screen TV, this is a good choice for a very good price.
65 inch Philips LED Smart TV 65PUS6504/12
- With the 65 inch TV, you can watch your movies in 4K UHD (3,840 x 2,160). With four times the resolution of Full HD, you will benefit from rich...
- The HDR 10+ support allows you to get the most out of your picture. With the 65 inch TV, shadows are darker and glossy surfaces are brighter. Get...
- Bring the atmosphere of cinema to your home. The 65 inch smart TV supports Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos. Benefit from a more realistic TV...
- What would a 65 inch television be without Smart TV features? With Saphi Smart TV, Philips brings you an innovative and intuitive menu. Get...
- Included in delivery: Philips 65PUS6504/12 TV 65 inch LED Smart TV (4K UHD, HDR 10+, Dolby Vision, Dolby Atmos, Smart TV) black (2019/2020...
An excellent TV from the famous Sony brand, which comes with the Android operating system. With the presence of the play store, you can install your favourite apps as well as enjoy countless free games.
His picture is of perfect quality with rich colours and good solid black.
The audio system has two 10W speakers and ClearAudio + technology is available, which adjusts the sound refinement for better sound quality.
We all enjoy enjoying the highest quality image possible, so we look for the highest resolution on the screen, but it’s important to know the difference between different resolutions to know how to choose a screen.
HD Ready is 1280 x 720 pixels. You can usually see this resolution on cheap and small size TVs. It’s fine on a small screen, but at a size larger than 32 inches the quality is lost as the pixels are larger.
The Full HD resolution is 1920 x 1080 pixels, the image quality is much better with large screen size. This resolution is also preferred by most television and online streaming services.
4K or Ultra HD is 3840 X 2160 pixels if we say that Full HD is of good quality, then imagine what the quality of 4K resolution is, which is 4 times higher than Full HD.
Types of TVs
Full HD TVs with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels on the screen are the most common in the British household. However, it can be said that they will soon be part of the past because manufacturers do not stop to introduce new technologies.
Currently, modern TVs have UHD technology ( 4K resolution ). This is a new standard on the market that offers better audiovisual enjoyment to the user.
Full HD TV
It is a technology for displaying screens on smartphones, TVs and all kinds of monitors. Full HD stands for ‘Full High Definition’. It is called full because of its predecessor, namely the HD Ready format, which is 1280 × 720 pixels.
Televisions with this type of screen have a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels. This resolution is the most common format at the moment. In addition to Blu-ray Discs, this format is also used on many online video services websites such as YouTube. It should be noted that most smartphones record video with this type of resolution.
As we said, the aforementioned TVs have 1920 x 1080 pixel screens that actually use over 2 million pixels to create the image.
With 4K TVs, the number of pixels increases as their resolution is 3840 x 2160 or 4096 x 2160. This means that these types of screens offer a cleaner, more detailed image on the same screen size.
With higher resolution and higher pixel density, not only are more details visible, our ability to produce more saturated colours is greater.
And here’s the question of whether you can watch HD video on the new 4K TVs? The answer is yes! The TV software stretches the picture to its own resolution, adding extra pixels to ensure the highest possible quality.
HDR or high dynamic range is a technology that takes care of colours, contrast and brightness. With HDR on your TV, you can enjoy a crisp picture full of detail, more saturated colours and a much sharper border between the brightest white and the darkest black.
Not all new 4K TVs have HDR, despite the fact that both technologies are presented by manufacturers at the same time.
What is OLED and QLED screen?
OLED screens have appeared with the new 4K TVs. This new technology is replacing the well-known LED screen.
The OLED screen is made up of modern pixels (LEDs) that can emit light independently.
Thanks to this feature, some pixels can light up while others may be completely off, resulting in quite realistic and deep colours.
Samsung offers QLED TVs on the market, claiming that this type of screen is of even better picture quality.
With the successful promotion of 4K TVs, manufacturers have begun to market even higher resolution models.
With these types of screens, the image reaches 7680 x 3220 pixels, which is four times more than the 4K resolution discussed above.
As a major advantage, 8K TVs offer very high brightness, and the high resolution of these screens enables the production of large diagonal TVs.
8K TVs are now available on the market for a high price, but this will change over time. The biggest problem is the lack of videos with such a resolution.
How big is the screen size?
You will be able to answer this question by considering the size of the room you plan to use your TV and the money you are willing to spend. For guidance, I’ll give you the following example: If you pick up a 40 inch TV, there should be at least 2 meters of distance between the TV and the position from which you will be watching.
Flat TV or curved screen?
While flat panel TV is more aesthetically pleasing to some, other people may find curved TV more pleasing to the eye. But choosing these types of TVs also has its disadvantages, as they are more designed to be used with a stand. When mounting a wall, a curved TV takes up more space than a flat model.
- A better sense of depth, but this is mainly seen on-screen sizes over 55 inches.
- More beautiful design
- The viewing angle is quite limited compared to a flat-screen TV. You should always look centrally for a better experience.
- When mounting the wall, the curved screen does not fit as well as the flat screen, which fits much better into the wall.
- To get the best visual experience, you need to buy the largest possible size.
Will you use a home theatre?
Today, most households have some type of home theatre that they can enjoy even when watching a regular television channel.
However, in the event that you will not take advantage of this type of technique, it is of great importance to choose a TV that offers not only good picture but also good sound so you do not be disappointed when you first use it.
Definitely, when you watch a movie, stream youtube music, or play your favourite video games, you’ll need good sound. Unfortunately, we are still waiting for the technological evolution that will allow all this. But we have to admit that manufacturers are making great efforts and they are currently offering the following technologies that could give you a better experience.
3D audio: This audio system offers vertical distribution between speakers, which becomes a surround experience.
Dolby Sound: Once the audio experts realized how bad the noise of the audio recording was, they focused on creating a system that would remove the annoying noise from audio or video recording. Therefore, having this type of technology is of great importance when choosing a TV.
Acoustic Surface Audio +: The main function of this technology is to convert audio so that it comes straight from the screen. A special mechanism located at the back of the TV produces a slight vibration, creating the feeling that the sound comes from the picture. This makes the sound heard from different places on the screen in a dialogue or special effect.
If you want to mount the TV on the wall, you must choose a stand that fits the model you have. It comes in different sizes, can be fixed, tilted and rotatable. It is easily mounted with the help of dowels.
How many HDMI slots should there be?
Today, we are surrounded by a variety of devices, so it is important for your TV to offer multiple HDMI slots because you will certainly need to turn on a satellite receiver, android box or game console at the same time.
What features should it have?
Chromecast, Miracast and DLNA available
Most modern TVs have an integrated device through which you can send content to the TV directly from your mobile phone without using a cable. Miracast is a very common connection, as is DLNA, but more and more manufacturers are opting to integrate Chromecast into their TVs.
It is important for the TV to have these capabilities unless you mind connecting your phone to a TV alternatively.
Operating system and Smart TV
Finally, you have to consider the operating system used by the TV, it is the one that will give you internet access to download and use applications, games and other content. Usually, each brand has its own operating system, but there are some that use several different ones. For example, Panasonic uses FirefoxTV for some of its models, while Sony relies on the Android operating system. LG uses WebOS, and Samsung uses Tizen.
Last update on 2021-07-29 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API