Whether you are a person who practices a sport regularly or wants to start doing it to get fit, it is interesting that you have an activity wristband. And it is that it will help you to know the steps you take, the kilometres you run, your heart rate and even the calories you lose. A series of data that gives you one of the bracelets that have achieved greater success in recent times to become a benchmark. We are referring to the Xiaomi Mi Band 2.
As we have mentioned, it has become the favourite of many people thanks to its value for money. For this reason, if you are thinking of buying an accessory of that type, we recommend that you bet to continue reading. Next, we will let you know all the information you need to know to know if the Xiaomi Mi Band 2 is yours.
Features of the Xiaomi Mi Band 2 wristband
The first thing to do is to know the bracelet that we are dealing with. And for that, nothing better than betting on discovering its main hallmarks, among which we can highlight some of these:
- It is equipped with 0.42-inch to touch-type OLED screen. This is very resistant to scratches and shocks and includes protection against ultraviolet rays.
- It includes Bluetooth 4.0 system thanks to which you can synchronize quickly with the smartphone. A device in which the Mi-Fit application must be installed in order to get the most out of the bracelet.
- Keep in mind that thanks to this synchronization with the mobile phone is able to, by vibration, notify the user of when he has received a call, a notification or even a message.
- It has a sedentary alert as well as a pedometer.
- It incorporates sensors that are responsible for proceeding to determine not only the movement of the person wearing the bracelet but also their heart rate.
- Another notable feature of this activity bracelet is that it is equipped with a sleep aid.
- It is water resistant, as evidenced by its IP67 certification. And so is sweat and dust.
- It includes a battery thanks to which the bracelet can be used without recharging it for about 20 days.
- What the wristband itself is made of plastic.
- It weighs about 100 grams and has dimensions of 5.1 x 5.1 x 1.3 centimetres.
- To all the exposed, it is necessary to add that the Xiaomi Mi Band 2 is available at the moment in the Amazon online store.
Advantages of Xiaomi Mi Band 2
Once you have been able to know the main signs of identity of the wristband of activity that concerns us, it is time to discover, in addition, what are its main advantages. And that is how you can be clearer if it is or not what you need:
- Its touch screen is very resistant and very intuitive.
- No less remarkable is the fact that the wristband can be changed to carry the one that, by colour, pleases more.
- It is important to emphasize that it is capable of withstanding both moisture and dust and is even prepared to suffer scratches. Hence, it is a good bracelet of activity to practice sport both in the gym and outdoors.
- It becomes a great bracelet for those who, for work, spend many hours sitting. And, thanks to the inactivity alert that works by vibration, you will be told that the time has come to move. And that is something really positive in favour of avoiding problems of blood circulation.
- It has the particularity that with a single movement of the wrist, the user can discover all the data he needs about the measurements made by the wristband.
- It is accurate both in the number of steps given and in the heart rate.
- In the same way, it should be noted that it is a good solution for those who have sleep problems. And the bracelet will give you all the information about how they sleep, yes, about the hours that sleep deeply and those that do it in a very light way.
- It is synchronized easily and quickly with the smartphone.
- Thanks to My Fit application, it gives you the opportunity to keep track of the daily exercise.
- Undoubtedly, if you compare it with other activity bracelets that exist for sale, this has the particularity that it has a really affordable price.
- In the same way, those who have it do not hesitate to emphasize that its battery is another of its great advantages because it allows spending 20 days using it without having to recharge it.
- In this list of aspects in favor, we must not forget either that it is manufactured by a firm of relevance in technological matters such as the Chinese manufacturer Xiaomi.
Once you have learned the advantages of the Xiaomi Mi Band 2 activity tracker, it is time to discover its disadvantages. Yes, because it is the way you weigh each other to make a determination about whether it is the right one to cover your needs. In particular, these are the aspects against which it has:
- There is no integrated GPS so when you go out to run you will need to also carry what is the smartphone so that it is linked to it.
- In some mobile phones, it gives synchronization problems, according to some users who have it.
- There are those who believe that it should improve what is the step counter and also the heart rate. Yes, they state that there are other bracelets that are somewhat more precise in that sense.
- In the same way, there are users who consider that the fact that the bracelet is made of plastic makes the doll sweat a lot in spring and summer.
The opinion of Xiaomi Mi Band 2
Once you have been able to know the features, the pros and cons of this activity bracelet, it is time to discover what the final opinion is about the Xiaomi Mi Band 2. In this case, we have to establish that, as we have mentioned, it is a model that offers good value for money and that is why it has become one of the most sold and the best rated. A good sample of that is that the consumers of Amazon have granted a note of 4.1 out of 5.
Those who are delighted with it not only highlight the advantages that we have already indicated but others such as these:
- They consider that for the price that it has offers a long list of services and data. And is that they state that there are more expensive bracelets that give less information than this.
- They emphasize that it is very easy to use.
- They emphasize that their vibration sensor as an alarm clock is very good.
- They also emphasize that they can shower with the band.
- They affirm that its little weight is a true success because that makes it easier to carry it on a daily basis.
Now you know everything you need to determine if the Xiaomi activity wristband we’ve given you is the one you need.
Last update on 2021-05-09 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API